Budget 2 room apt for 4 pax,3F22
Budget 2 room apt for 4 pax,3F22
Hong Kong, Kowloon, Jordan(12)
- 7 位客人
Key area: can reach 3 MTR stations in 5 mins: Kowloon, Jordan & Austin
This cozy 2 bedroom apartment is well-equipped with all basic living necessity
There are 2 x double bed
This is good for 4 people
Also has a private bathroom + FREE wireless internet. Convenient and allow you complete privacy
Well-equipped kitchen with electric cooker & cooking amenities.
Good for family travelers
Location is excellent. Just right next to Austin Exit A. Extremely convenient to travel to Hong Kong spots. Just 5 - 10 mins walk (or take 1 MTR station) to Tsim Sha Tsui for all shopping!
位於柯士甸地鐵站A出口旁邊，5 - 10 分鐘 (或坐一站地鐵) 就可步行至尖沙咀，十分方便。
From airport you can take A22 Airport Bus directly to the apartment. It takes within 30 mins and the bus stop is right located 5 mins from the apartment
從機場可乘 A22 機場巴士，約30分鐘，巴士站僅距大廈5分鐘
Can reach 3 subway stations within 1 - 8 mins:
Kowloon station: directly airport express line to airport & reach Disneyland in 20 mins for only 6 stations
Austin: one station from Tsim Sha Tsui and two stations to Mong Kok
Jordan: 3 stations to Central, 4 stations to Causeway Bay
柯士甸︰距尖沙咀 (1站) 及旺角 (2站)
佐敦︰距中環 (3站) 及銅鑼灣 (4站)
Air-conditioner, hair dryer, water boiler, TV
We are located on the 11 floor of the building with elevator
We hope to provide a nice, clean, simply and budget accommodation to all Hong Kong travelers. Hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to see you!
From here to:
Central / Wan Chai / Causeway Bay: 15 mins
Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Pier: 15 mins
Ocean Park: 30 mins
Disneyland: 30 mins
|清潔費||HKD 50 (每次入住)|
|每位額外客人每晚付||HKD 50 (5位客人後)|
入住前 7 天半額退款（不包括 HomeAway 服務費）
- It's somehow hard to cook food because there is no electric socket near the stove (which is electric), but they did provide an extension cord, although it can hardly reach the stove's wire.
- It is MANDATORY to call the host when you arrive in the place. Upon exiting the MTR station as they have instructed, you will see the AUSTIN INN signage. We went upstairs to their "front desk" which is still inside a room. We knocked and knocked and knocked but no one was answering. I consider this a con because I do not have a local sim to call them and the local sim was pretty expensive. What I did is that I called them using my sim from my home country and was charged for roaming calls fee. Lo and behold, when their frontdesk personnel answered the phone, I can clearly hear him from outside the door. Meaning, he has been there the whole time we were knocking, but was not answering.
Overall, the experience and the place is within my expectations. Will definitely recommend to friends.
但附近有超市, 便利店, 同埋唔少野食!!
窗簾很多灰塵，應頻密換洗。其他 ok 。
Bagno molto sporco, con sporcizia incrostata nel tempo, muri molto sporchi non tintegiati da sempre, a tratti con macchie di muffa e di umidità, sebbene vicino a Nathan Road il palazzo e in un quartiere molto pocco accogliente, frigorifferro inavvicinabile con tutto il ghiaccio marron, . Il tappeto per il bagno uno straccio lurido sporcato da inquilini presenti. Esperienza traumatizzante che non consiglio a nessuno. Abbiamo dovuto gli ultimi due giorni prenotatto un albergo L"unica cosa positiva la gentilezza del personale e la possibile di anticipare il chek in prima dell"ora stabilità
The worst bit was there was lots of cockroaches. We killed 2-3 every few days from the first day we were there. Make sure to wash all cups, bowls and cooking utensils thoroughly before using.
- Internet kept breaking on the last few days of our stay
- toilet flushes most of the time, but sometimes doesn't (we had to flush it with a bucket of water)
- unit is very very small
- dusty and dry in unit
- bathroom tiny (shower & toilet together)
However, the host was very prompt to address our problems - the problems weren't solved though and cockroaches remained.
The good things:
- very close to austin MTR (5min walk) and Jordan MTR (10min walk)
- lots of eating places nearby
- basic equipment supplied (eg. bowls, cups, kettle, eating & cooking utensils, cleaning detergent, shampoo, toilet paper)
- other than cockroaches, everything else was somewhat tidy and clean
- cable TV
- fast internet if it didn't disconnect
1. Clean & Tidy
1. Quite a distant from Mongkok, the city centre
2. The apartment is small and cramped